We fully appreciate that a big commitment is required from trainees who attend our practical classroom oriented TEFL certificate course, not only in terms of time, but also with regard to levels of input and cost. For our part we aim to equal this commitment by providing every possible means of support at our disposal to ensure you receive a high standard of training, continuous guidance and professionalism, and an overall learning experience that will fully prepare you for your new adventure as an EFL teacher.
Our in-class TEFL course includes the following elements:
- The cost of examination, accreditation and certification.
- Successful completion results in the award of an internationally recognised TEFL certificate.
- A minimum of 120 hours of study.
- An overriding bias towards practical study throughout the course, including 6 to 10 hours of supervised training with individuals and groups.
- Practical training at different levels of English language learners.
- An unrivalled array of course materials and published teaching materials.
- Qualified trainers with internationally recognised experience.
- Courses that run every month of the year in dozens of destinations worldwide.
- Airport meeting and transfer service on arrival where possible.
- Comfortable, affordable private and communal accommodation at each of our locations.
- Welcome meal and trips to local places of interest.
- Free computer and internet facilities.
- Comprehensive job services completely free of charge.
Our TEFL course is updated on an ongoing basis in a constant effort to better the services that we are able to provide and we actively encourage comments and suggestions aimed at improving our course. It is our hope that you choose ITTT and we welcome the opportunity for you to take advantage of the unparalleled range of high quality services, guidance, teaching and support that we offer.