We fully appreciate that a big commitment is demanded from trainees who attend our practical classroom oriented tefl certificate course, not only in terms of time, but also with regard to levels of input and cost. For our part we aim to equal this level of commitment in affording you every possible means of support at our disposal in assuring a high standard of tefl course, continuous guidance, professionalism and overall enhancement of the experience students have while training and learning with us.
Our International TEFL and TESOL training classroom based course includes the following elements:
- The cost of examination, accreditation and certification.
- Completion of our tefl course results in the award of an internationally recognised tefl certificate.
- A minimum of 140 hours of study on the 4 week tefl course.
- An overriding bias towards practical study throughout the course, including 6 to 10 hours of supervised training with individuals and groups.
- Practical training at every level of english language learners.
- An unrivalled array of course materials and published teaching materials.
- Qualified trainers with internationally recognised experience and professionalism.
- Courses that run every month of the year in 20 destinations worldwide.
- Airport meeting and transfer service on arrival at most of our locations.
- Comfortable, affordable private and communal accommodation at each of our locations.
- Welcome meal and trips to local places of interest.
- Computer and internet facilities.
- Comprehensive employment placement services on an ongoing basis completely free of charge.
Our goal is to assist you in every possible way, but this is not always possible. Our tefl course is therefore updated on an ongoing basis in a constant effort to better the services that we are able to provide to you. We actively encourage comments and suggestions aimed at improving our course. It is our hope that you choose ITTT and we welcome the opportunity for you to take advantage of the unparalleled range of high quality services, guidance, teaching and support that we provide.